Ok…I am slightly obsessed with Fall. Last night I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and their sugary spicy aroma was unbelievable!
As I mentioned yesterday I am trying to be a good steward of our financial resources, so I challenged myself to make a Fall craft only using supplies I already had.
Anyone else a crafter, and understands the temptation to buy a bunch of cute crafting materials, when you already have drawers full of supplies?
Here is what you will need to make this craft:
– Glue Gun (crafter’s best friend!)
– 4 jars, they can be the same or of different shapes and sizes. These mason jars were already dyed orange from a friend who had used them for her wedding. How to Dye Mason Jars Tutorial, (courtesy Emily Sue) Follow my DIY Craft board on Pinterest for more great ideas.
I had originally purchased these mason jars for a good deal on Amazon.
– Any roll of ribbon, this roll is from Wal- Mart.
– Letter stencils
– Craft paint (or a paint marker)
– Paint brush
– Cut 4 pieces of ribbon, to fit around the middle portion of the mason jar. (Don’t glue on jars yet, like I did – ha, ha!)
– Put stencil on center part of ribbon. I secured mine with double sided tape.
– Paint letter with brush or paint pen.
– Remove stencil.
– After stenciling the letters FALL onto your 4 pieces of ribbon. Glue the ribbon onto the jars, so that the letter is centered with the middle of the jar.
(Note: Clarity with Charity is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. These are my amazon affiliate links, if you should decide to buy them, I receive a tiny percentage.)